Your University of Pittsburgh at Titusville Student ID card is the official campus identification card and is required for all enrolled students.
The initial card is free, however if it is damaged or misplaced there is a $25.00 replacement fee. To receive your Student ID Card stop by the Campus Police Department located on the first floor of Bennett Davis Hall in room 112.
Your Student ID Card is used to:
- Gain access to residence halls
- Eat in the dining hall (with a valid meal plan)
- Use your FLEX and SHOP dollars in Boomer's, the Book Center, vending machines around campus
- Access to auxiliary gym and recreational equipment
- Access the CATA Bus System
- To receive discounts at Pitt Partnership location
- Check-out books and materials from the library