Our staff, faculty and students are committed to providing a welcoming atmosphere to all students. Veterans are no exception.
At Pitt-Titusville, we also try to make sure you have access to all the support you may need in your transition from soldier to student. If you have served our country in the Active Duty Military, the Reserves or the National Guard you may be eligible for education benefits. Under certain circumstances, spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our VA certifying official/director of the financial aid, Melissa Ibanez, at firstname.lastname@example.org (814-827-4495).
Please note that the Veterans Administration may require extra time to process new applications for education benefits. It is very important to begin the application process well in advance of the term in which you are planning to enroll.
Now let's get started.
- Apply for admission to Pitt-Titusville
- New and transfer students apply to receive your VA education benefits
- Returning students apply to receive your VA education benefits
- Have your military experience reviewed by Pitt-Titusville for possible credit
- Verify your enrollment and attendance for monthly payments.
- Fill out the FAFSA, if you need additional financial aid (optional, not required)
- Schedule a campus visit
- Take advantage of our course scheduling preference for Veteran students.
- You can find more information on the University of Pittsburgh veterans disclosure page
For our financial aid forms, direct yourself here.
Here are some fact sheets provided by the VA to assist you in understanding your education benefits: