The primary object of the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville Alumni Association (UPTAA) is to promote and advance the interests of the college. The mission of the UPTAA is to work to support the college in its mission of educating and learning by helping to influence important constituents, and strengthening and maintaining a network to link its alumni with the campus community through communication and programming. The Association provides support for the growth and development of the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville with financial and other resources. It builds upon the existing college tradition and uses the expertise of the Alumni Association and its members to forge a valued partnership with the University.
Become a Pitt-Titusville Alumni Association Member!
- 10% discount at the Pitt-Titusville Book Center!
- Complimentary use of the Racquetball Courts & Auxiliary Gym!
- Complimentary tickets to Cultural Series events!
- Use of Haskell Memorial Library for a nominal fee of $5.00.
- Invitations to a variety of events held on campus.
Being a Pitt-Titusville alumnus means many things:
- It means you worked hard and made sacrifices to set a goal, to achieve that goal, and to succeed.
- It means you are part of a University recognized internationally for its commitment to excellence in academics and research.
- It means you believe in staying connected to Pitt-Titusville, in supporting Pitt-Titusville’s continued growth, in offering encouragement to current students and in helping to recruit future students.
Continue to make Pitt-Titusvile part of your proud history by filling out an application to join the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville Alumni Association.