Non-Student Account Payments

Non-Student Account payments, such as Annual Giving Fund gifts (checks), reimbursements for personal use of campus mail or telephones, transcript fees, dorm damage, vending income, and so forth, should be brought to the Office of Student Accounts - Accounts Receivable section. Where appropriate, they should be accompanied by a transmittal form.

The funds will be accepted and a receipt given to the one bringing the money. Accounts Receivable will deposit the funds into the campus' bank account, prepare a Cash Report, and enter the transaction into the PRISM system in the appropriate campus account.