FAFSA on the Web
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a federal form
required at the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville for all students
who wish to be considered for need-based financial aid, including the
Federal Direct PLUS loan. The University of Pittsburgh at Titusville federal
school code is 008815 (University of Pittsburgh - for all campuses).
- Click here to complete the FAFSA Form
Financial Aid Verification Form
Verification has become very individualized. If selected for federal or institutional verification, you will be notified by our office which forms you need to complete
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Verification Form
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Verification Supplement
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
Guide to Financial Aid
Financial assistance is a resource available to help you meet your educational costs;
however, you are ultimately responsible for paying your educational expenses and for
completing required paperwork in a timely manner. Pitt-Titusville's Guide to Financial Aid will
answer many of your questions.
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Guide
- Click here for the Instructions on Viewing Your Financial Aid Online
- Click here for the Federal Direct Loan MPN Instructions
- Click here for the Financial Aid Award Acceptance Form
Student Loan Adjustment Form
The Student Loan Adjustment Form must be completed by all University of Pittsburgh at
Titusville students who elect to increase or decrease the loan amounts awarded.
Click here for the Loan Adjustment Form.
- Click here for the 2013-2014 Loan Adjustment Form
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Loan Adjustment Form
Federal Direct PLUS Request
The Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan is available to parents of dependent undergraduate students with good
credit histories. Parents can borrow up to the cost of attendance,
including tuition, fees, room and board, and other related expenses less any other aid
The Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan application can be completed at www.studentloans.gov.
If you are a first time borrower at the University of Pittsburgh, you are required to complete an Entrance Interview before your loan funds can be disbursed. This requirement can be completed via www.studentloans.gov.
If you are graduating or leaving the University of Pittsburgh for other reasons and you
borrowed under the Federal Direct Stafford Student Loan program, you are
required to complete an Exit Interview.
If you do not complete your Exit Interview obligation, you may be denied future University services.
To complete your Exit Interview, please go to www.student loans.gov.