The University of Pittsburgh-Titusville in collaboration with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) School of Pharmacy offers a conditional 5-year Doctor of Pharmacy Degree. The 2+3 Early Acceptance Pharmacy Program allows academically qualified incoming freshman students to attend Pitt-Titusville for the first two years as pre-pharmacy before transferring to LECOM for three years, allowing for completion of the Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
Requirements to be considered for this program as entering freshmen at Pitt-Titusville are as follows:
- High school grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- SAT total of 1240 or higher in critical reading and math (ACT composite 26 or higher)
- Additional evidence of scholarly and extracurricular activities
- Letters of recommendation
- Essay/personal statement is recommended
Incoming freshmen interested in the Early Acceptance Program (EAP) must complete an Early Acceptance Program form found on LECOM’s website as well as an application to the University of Pittsburgh-Titusville.
Once students are accepted into the EAP, they must continue to meet academic and other admission requirements to successfully enter the remaining three-year curriculum at LECOM.